hotel help Miami

abhb

We booked our air through the cruise line. We were given the choices of the following hotels:

Hilton Downtown

4 Points Miami Beach

Marriott-Biscayne

Courtyard by Marriott

Wyndham Airport

Which of these would you choose and why? We want something close to shopping for last minutes items that would be easier to purchace than fly with. We wil be getting into Miami in the late evening.

first, this should be over on the Fla thread...maybe the MODs can move it.

second, which Courtyard?? Miami airport, miami beach, miami downtown.

third, i would skip the wyndham airport...probably NOTHING around and wyndhams can be very good or very lousy, rarely in between.....

if you are getting in late, you wont have much time to shop for anything....i would pick the Marriott...maybe you can get a room overlooking the pier.

You should know that the rates cruise lines offer are PER PERSON hotel rates, so you could most likely find something cheaper on your own!

there are not tons of stores in the area....you'd probably have to cab it to a walgreens or something.

No way would I book the hotel with the cruiseline especially for the dates you need. You will be able to pay half or less than what the cruiseline will charge on your mid Dec. dates. (That's a slow week for Miami. ) Is that when you need the room? Just for one night, arriving late that night?

Megr is right in that you pay per person for the cruiseline to arrange. Totally over priced. :eek: We can help you do much better.;)

No way would I book the hotel with the cruiseline especially for the dates you need. You will be able to pay half or less than what the cruiseline will charge on your mid Dec. dates. (That's a slow week for Miami. ) Is that when you need the room? Just for one night, arriving late that night?

Megr is right in that you pay per person for the cruiseline to arrange. Totally over priced. :eek: We can help you do much better.;)

Totally agree.

Archived