Enchantment of the Seas 1/20/17 Review

amrgirl95

Enjoyed reading your review - we will be getting off Enchantment in March and right on to Navigator, so was happy to see how easily you managed that:)

Thank you! We did end up getting off Enchantment pretty early, so hopefully you can stay on late enough to just walk right on Navigator. Enjoy your trip!

Than\k you for your review and the nice pictures.

Hope you had a safe and pleasant trip home.

Thank you!

Hello my fellow neighbor from Northern Virginia! Also, my partner and I was on this exact cruise during Jan 20th! I love Enchantment of the Seas. I'm surprised because it is a smaller ship compared to what I been on.

I was not a fan of the solarium being over ran by kids constantly. I was hoping for adult only section as noted. The trip was fun and wish it was longer. Had a rocky night at sea on the last night, but the sea was very choppy. We caught some waves on our window. Been to Nassau twice. It is safe, but obviously you have to be very firm with the locals or they will try to take advantage. Walk in groups. They have police on most corners, but their police carry not weapons at all. I have no problem telling them to leave me alone. I'm not interested in items made in China and selling it as if it is hand crafted. We took a tour of Atlantis, which explains why it is their real only main attraction. beautiful resort but pricey for those water park passes!

Those pictures are nostalgic! Hope to return very soon.

Hope you had fun!

Your neighbor from Alexandria

Edited by EverydayAdventure
Updated on Nassau

Me, my hubby & 10 yr old daughter are leaving on the same EOTS cruise in 2 weeks. This is our first cruise. We bought the beverage package online and it looks like 18% gratuity is already added but I read that they also charge 18% per drink for each drink ordered on the cruise, I'm confused. Also, is the water at Coco Cay and Nassau warm enough to go in?

Me, my hubby & 10 yr old daughter are leaving on the same EOTS cruise in 2 weeks. This is our first cruise. We bought the beverage package online and it looks like 18% gratuity is already added but I read that they also charge 18% per drink for each drink ordered on the cruise, I'm confused. Also, is the water at Coco Cay and Nassau warm enough to go in?

If you buy the beverage package, you will not be charged gratuity onboard. It will always print out as Total 0.00.

We just came back from a 1/20 sailing and the water was cold. Once you dive in and get soaked, you will adjust, but it is cold. You will notice if not many people are in the water when you get off the ship. The weather however will be warm.

Fun review. Thanks for posting.

Thank you!

Hello my fellow neighbor from Northern Virginia! Also, my partner and I was on this exact cruise during Jan 20th! I love Enchantment of the Seas. I'm surprised because it is a smaller ship compared to what I been on.

I was not a fan of the solarium being over ran by kids constantly. I was hoping for adult only section as noted. The trip was fun and wish it was longer. Had a rocky night at sea on the last night, but the sea was very choppy. We caught some waves on our window. Been to Nassau twice. It is safe, but obviously you have to be very firm with the locals or they will try to take advantage. Walk in groups. They have police on most corners, but their police carry not weapons at all. I have no problem telling them to leave me alone. I'm not interested in items made in China and selling it as if it is hand crafted. We took a tour of Atlantis, which explains why it is their real only main attraction. beautiful resort but pricey for those water park passes!

Those pictures are nostalgic! Hope to return very soon.

Hope you had fun!

Your neighbor from Alexandria

I didn't spend much time in the solarium, but, now that you mention it, I do remember some (rather loud) children in there. When we were on the Grandeur in May, the solarium was pretty much child-free, except for some quiet ones just coming in to get food. That cruise also didn't have many children on it in general. I guess kids in the solarium can vary depending on the cruise.

It's great to see that somebody else from our area was on the same trip!

I didn't get the beverage package, so unfortunately, I can't answer that question, but I believe the person who posted below you did. I don't like swimming, so I didn't go in the water (past my ankles) but my mom spent a bit of time in the water at Coco Cay and she didn't seem to mind it. I don't think she went in past her waist though.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Thanks for your review, Enchantment is one of our favorite ships.

We love her solarium, and the "stretch" gives her a lot more room on deck then other Vision Class ships.

Now, if they could just move her back to Port Canaveral!

Thank you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Enchantment 3 day cruise. So looking forward to our trip in 2 weeks, it's nice to see pictures and a review from the same short cruise!

Thank you! Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for your review, Enchantment is one of our favorite ships.

We love her solarium, and the "stretch" gives her a lot more room on deck then other Vision Class ships.

Now, if they could just move her back to Port Canaveral!

Thank you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Enchantment 3 day cruise. So looking forward to our trip in 2 weeks, it's nice to see pictures and a review from the same short cruise!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy your trip!