TV on Victory

Cruisin 4 Ever

Has anyone stayed in one of the L shaped cabins 7416, 7419 etc) since the refurbishment? We were on Victory prior to the refurb and the TV was in a very awkward spot. My husband loves to watch a bit of TV before bed and it's not possible with the TV location previous. I'm hoping with the new flat screens they mounted then on the wall??

I just saw a picture (membership site I can't reference here), and the flat screen TV is on the wall at the foot of the bed in 7419. In the older pictures, there was a wall with hooks. Now, there appears to be a shallow wall feature there. It looks perfect for TV in bed. I hope some who has actually been in the room verifies this, but it appears to be the L-shaped room.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

I just saw a picture (membership site I can't reference here), and the flat screen TV is on the wall at the foot of the bed in 7419. In the older pictures, there was a wall with hooks. Now, there appears to be a shallow wall feature there. It looks perfect for TV in bed. I hope some who has actually been in the room verifies this, but it appears to be the L-shaped room.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

To follow up. I found a YouTube video of the cabin whose supposed picture I saw on the other site. You should be able to find it. It is dated April 24, 2016 so post-reno and has the flat screen TV; however, the TV is on the small dresser just as the old tube tv is in poster pic above. You should be able to locate it.

I just found that same as original picture by searching Carnival Victory 7419. Again, even though it's a public site, it does have "cruise" in the url so I'm not sure I can link it here. Still, I'm not sure the photo is even accurate after seeing the video.

Edited by Rhea98

Unless I have a meeting with the Upgrade Fairy, I'll be in 7419 in early June.... Can post pictures of the renovated cabin if no one beats me to it. In the meantime, I have also seen some of the new pictures using google for "Carnival Victory 7419".

The TV appears to be in the wall next to the balcony door (post-renovation), and no longer on a stand next to the bathroom door (pre-renovation).

Edited by loanshark

The TV appears to be in the wall next to the balcony door (post-renovation), and no longer on a stand next to the bathroom door (pre-renovation).

Exactly the one I saw, but the YouTube video was different. I guess the TV spot could have been changed since the drydock.

Good luck with the upgrade.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro