Empress - A Royal farewell

One short D event by Bolero's. Another last nigh. Packed. No D lounge. 10 drink cards for $69 including the grat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not bad; I like that option. Was the 10-drink card offered upon boarding?

We tried the "new" room service twice. Both experiences unsatisfactory. Ordered the philly cheese steak and they delivered cheesecake. Tried another night and the philly sandwich was unrecognizable. Nothing like a real philly [emoji30]

My biggest complaint about this cruise is the fact that after final payment Royal Caribbean changed it from 5 nights to 4 nights and dropped Key West. They gave us diddly for the day we had already paid for. They didn't care.

The cabins were small but ok. Dining room food good. Service very good.

But with the bad taste left from losing one night I am over Royal Caribbean. My next three cruises are on Celebrity and MSC. I know RC won't miss me and I will not miss them.

My biggest complaint about this cruise is the fact that after final payment Royal Caribbean changed it from 5 nights to 4 nights and dropped Key West. ...

Did they offer a full refund?

Wow! Freddy - that would really T me off to take a whole day away with zip for compensation!:mad: So sorry that happened to you but that is exactly why we chose to wait awhile for the Cuba cruises, so all of the bugs are gone!;) Hopefully!!:rolleyes:

Did they offer a full refund?

Bob,

Yes they did offer a full refund. I didn't want to cancel for two reasons. Our party was traveling from different cities and dealing with non-refundable air fare would be a hassle. We had arranged for the time off months in advance. Royal knew the Cuba stop was coming but didn't plan well. Not our fault .

Their arrogance in the situation was unbelievable.

On days at sea they do a brunch in place of lunch in the MDR. Very well done. Brunchy stuff.

Thanks - we board tomorrow. We have a couple of sea days, do I am looking forward to the brunch.

M