Allure - 9596

DKLI

I think this depends on the type of room. If I was a betting man I would say no. If it has a standard balcony it will have two chairs and a small table.

That has been our experience on normal sized "D" type balcony staterooms, but being that 9596 is a larger balcony on the hump, they may luck out with a lounger.

Has anyone been in stateroom 9596, on Allure, recently? Trying to see if there are chaise lounges on the hump balcony.

Thank you.

If you find no loungers on the balcony, speak to the stateroom attendant. They may be able to get one or two.

I did see that picture as well, and it's from 2014, was hoping someone had more recent info. Def gives a good idea of how deep the balcony is though. I read somewhere that someone had a lounger on Oasis in this cabin. I will just ask the stateroom attendant.

Thank you all.:)

We had a regular ocean view balcony on Allure last month. I had emailed special needs ahead of time and asked if I could have a footrest for one of the chairs - as I had issues our prior cruise with ankle swelling. This cruise - I didn't swell like before - but our stateroom attendant had made sure we had a footrest - which was great! There was plenty room for it (and it seemed to match the chairs).

There won't be room for loungers....even the deeper balconies aren't wide enough..

Yes, there will if you juggle the other furniture around or remove a chair or the small table. We have done it on a couple of occasions. However, sometimes the cabin steward was unable/unwilling to get the lounger for us(which we did not argue about). When we were able to get the lounger, it DID fit with a little juggling of existing furniture. The queen of blanket, all-encompassing statements strikes again!!!;p ( and once again gives out inaccurate information) :rolleyes: