Britannia - Theatre and Live Lounge Show Timings

megacruiser

Hi megacruiser

Just off Britannia and three performances for the headline shows at 7:00, 8:30 and 10.00 but that was only 3 shows for the 15 days onboard. The other guest acts were only 2 shows I believe.

I didn't go to any of the live lounge shows so don't know the timings sorry.

2 shows worth attending are "sounds of the underground"and "gravity"

Regards

Dave

Hi megacruiser

Just off Britannia and three performances for the headline shows at 7:00, 8:30 and 10.00 but that was only 3 shows for the 15 days onboard. The other guest acts were only 2 shows I believe.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for the information and your recommendations. Very helpful and much appreciated.

If anyone has the timings of the Live Lounge shows that would be great. I am wondering whether it is possible to see a show there before dinner.

Cheers

megacruiser

Hi megacruiser

Regards

Dave

The last show was at 10.30 on our two cruises.

As for the Live Lounge it depended on what was on.

I did the quick guided tour onboard and the person that took us round focused mainly on the venues. She said that the "Live Lounge" was designed as a sort of quick fire entertainment each "session" being about 45mins, roughly and then a break of not long before the next act. The acts were often the main ones from the theatre if feasible; bands etc. and may appear here and then elsewhere at an additional venue through the evening. I think the concept was to keep a lively atmosphere all the time yet prevent someone getting to the venue early and do the whole evening in the best seats.

Regards John

I did the quick guided tour onboard and the person that took us round focused mainly on the venues. She said that the "Live Lounge" was designed as a sort of quick fire entertainment each "session" being about 45mins, roughly and then a break of not long before the next act. The acts were often the main ones from the theatre if feasible; bands etc. and may appear here and then elsewhere at an additional venue through the evening. I think the concept was to keep a lively atmosphere all the time yet prevent someone getting to the venue early and do the whole evening in the best seats.

Regards John

In that case it's not working as often when on second sitting getting a seat in there was very difficult.