Eden & Aria dry dock pics?

macntosh

Does anyone know where to find images of this dual dry docking of Aria & Eden currently happening in Singapore?

I have googled but nothing showing.

Did P&O ever post images of the work going onboard for their other ships whilst undergoing refurb?

Thanks,

They've put the first few up on their Facebook page. When they converted OV2 to the Jewel and OV to the Pearl, there was a series of videos on YouTube that followed the process. I hope they do the same this time around.

Just checked it out...what a swarm of activity.:)

Early this morning 3rd Nov. Pacific Eden floated out of the King George 6th drydock Singapore, reloaded her boats & tested equipment while Ryndam entered the drydock.

Pacific Eden is expected to depart 4th for Fremantle.

So one has now left dry dock and the other one is still there, is that right?

What's the name of the one which is still in dry dock?

My husband traveled out to it yesterday, he needs to do some 'stuff' on that one, then I think he's going to the other one and doing some 'stuff' there.

:)

Pacific Eden arrived in Fremantle on 10th as planned & advised to us on Statendam. Onboard are / were several hundred contractors finishing off the conversion work started in Singapore on 22nd October.

The master is Capt. Chris Norman & Staff Capt. Ryan Whitaker, who are on loan from HAL for 2 years.

Pacific Aria will be going directly to Sydney for the arrival of all 5 ships on 25th November.

Eden departs on Sunday 15th from Freo or else I'll be missing the ship !

Was down at the port tonight and they have turned her around and moved her further up E berth to make room for Explorer of the Seas going into F Berth at 5.00am Friday morning.

Interesting that the port schedule has the Pacific Eden departing Sat 14th Nov 17.00 and arriving back Sun 15 Nov 6.15am then departing for your cruise at 16.00.

Must be going out for a little sea trial Saturday night around Rottnest Island and back.

Cheers

Johhno

Was down at the port tonight and they have turned her around and moved her further up E berth to make room for Explorer of the Seas going into F Berth at 5.00am Friday morning.

Interesting that the port schedule has the Pacific Eden departing Sat 14th Nov 17.00 and arriving back Sun 15 Nov 6.15am then departing for your cruise at 16.00.

Must be going out for a little sea trial Saturday night around Rottnest Island and back.

Cheers

Johhno

She's taking a group of agents out for a shakedown. I can't wait! [emoji16]