Airline changed my flight

mizro

Due to some operational stuff, my departing flight was changed from 3:15pm to 12:00pm on Sunday August 3rd. The ship is due in at 7am. Will I be ok making at noon flight? :eek: Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will be fine. You can keep your bags with you the night before and just go off the boat. Remember that you must check your luggage through the agriculture belt prior to getting in line. The process takes a little time. It will be a straight shot for the taxi driver.

Yes, you will be fine. You can keep your bags with you the night before and just go off the boat. Remember that you must check your luggage through the agriculture belt prior to getting in line. The process takes a little time. It will be a straight shot for the taxi driver.

Great thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Due to some operational stuff, my departing flight was changed from 3:15pm to 12:00pm on Sunday August 3rd. The ship is due in at 7am. Will I be ok making at noon flight? :eek: Thanks in advance.

I could have made an 8:30AM flight out of San Juan when I walked my bag off the Summit last January. Cab ride to SJU at that time in the morning was real quick. I had an 11AM business class seat booked and would have switched to the earlier flight but business class was already full.