CocoCay Marketplace?

dividedsky

Glad to hear they are less pushy. That alone is probably while we will never pick an itinerary with Labadee on it again.

We love the beaches and other stuff on Labadee. You don't have to go near the vendors (I agree that they are horrendously pushy) if you don't want to. I certainly don't. When we are ready to leave , we take the little tram back to the security area, and then either walk or take another tram to the ship. No need to give up a cruise with Labadee on the itinerary just because of the vendors there...that is just silly. Happy cruising!:)

That's not the only reason I wouldn't want to go back there. I just feel it's a waste of a stop and I'd rather hit a real port and there are plenty of itineraries that don't stop there. The water was nice there and we enjoyed that but I'd just rather hit other ports with more to do.

That's not the only reason I wouldn't want to go back there. I just feel it's a waste of a stop and I'd rather hit a real port and there are plenty of itineraries that don't stop there. The water was nice there and we enjoyed that but I'd just rather hit other ports with more to do.

OK...that's cool! Just thought I would let you and others know that you don't HAVE to "run the gauntlet" of pushy vendors if you don't want to. Happy Cruising to you! :)