"Seattle Airport Express" car service

Have you used Seattle Airport Express car service (seattleairportexpress dot com)? I can't find it referenced by searching the forum, and I can't find any reviews online, but they are quoting us a decent price ($60) for an SUV to get four adults from Seatac to our downtown hotel.

never heard of them but there are lots of car services in the Seattle area.

Already There gets LOTS of good reviews on this forum.

Or Stila Town cars has the airport contract so they always have vehicles stationed in the garage ....in the past their kiosk sign said '$45 to downtown.' After you get your luggage you call them from the courtesy phone at baggage claim and they send a car downstairs to pick you up.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

we were 3 adults in a towncar and sat comfortably in the back seat. The 4th person would sit up front with the driver? We were heading to Alaska for a 2 week RV trip so there were 3 suitcases, 1 day pack and we were all carrying a coat. Plenty of room in the trunk.

Is $60 a good price? Stila has the towncar/limo contract for the airport so they always have various sized vehicles in the garage ... I've seen a sign at their kiosk says $45 to downtown. Maybe give them a call and explain your needs.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Yes - we used Seattle Airport Express last Sept for round trip service from Seatac to cruise terminal. There were 6 adults in our group we had 6 lg suitcases plus a few carry-ons. We fit comfortably in an SUV. They had an airport/cruise special. Great price! Excellent service!!! They were on time & very professional!

ImageUploadedByForums1400702063.277994.jpg.ad94afdd8cea1b1530c37fd00712f639.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I am using this service, for our cruise, next week. I booked with them, months ago. I have called them twice, to confirm my reservations. They told me they would send me an email confirmation within the hour. That was 2 days ago. Crickets... I just called again. I was told to call back in 15 minutes. I am getting concerned. It just seems very unprofessional and unorganized. I sure HOPE they come through. I have the transportation reserved for 3 families. :eek:

I am using this service, for our cruise, next week. I booked with them, months ago. I have called them twice, to confirm my reservations. They told me they would send me an email confirmation within the hour. That was 2 days ago. Crickets... I just called again. I was told to call back in 15 minutes. I am getting concerned. It just seems very unprofessional and unorganized. I sure HOPE they come through. I have the transportation reserved for 3 families. :eek:

This thread is 2 years old. Not sure how this company is now.

We use A-1 Limo (Solomon) 206-245-3540. He is awesome.