San Juan Nightlife?

Teach2cruise4fun

Hello All!

Question on what is the best way to spend our time while in port. We will be sailing on the Silhouette in April. We will only be in SJ from 3:30 until 9:00. I guess that cancels out any beach day or majority sightseeing.

What about food tours, great dinner options? We have never been here so we would love to experience something from SJ. Thanks so much for your input!

You really aren't there long enough for the nightlife. But, I'd do a nice cocktail hour followed by a good dinner. One of the locals has recommended St. Germain for cocktails. There are lots of dinner recs here, from the fun The Parrot Club, to more upscale Marmalade. Some of the restaurants are bookable on OpenTable or their own websites. This way you know you will have time for a nice, leisurely dinner. Search around this forum and you'll see plenty.

Hello All!

Question on what is the best way to spend our time while in port. We will be sailing on the Silhouette in April. We will only be in SJ from 3:30 until 9:00. I guess that cancels out any beach day or majority sightseeing.

What about food tours, great dinner options? We have never been here so we would love to experience something from SJ. Thanks so much for your input!

Timing just right fir "happy hour" at Mezzanine, followed by dinner at Marmalade (take the 6 course wine pairing menu)