Escape to the top booking question (escape room) as a group

Angela61280

quick question to those who have done escape to the top. We have a group that is wanting to do escape to the top. Does everyone need to be there to do sign up? Or can one person go and sign up everyone? For instance, we have a group (of people I haven't met - like from a message/roll call) that all want to do it) I'm coordinating. I understand from reading on cc that it's supposedly on Sunday at noon on the escape.

How would you all go about coordinating this? Thoughts from the been there done that group? Would ncl even let me sign up such a large group of not everyone were present to sign themselves up?

Thanks in advance

quick question to those who have done escape to the top. We have a group that is wanting to do escape to the top. Does everyone need to be there to do sign up? Or can one person go and sign up everyone? For instance, we have a group (of people I haven't met - like from a message/roll call) that all want to do it) I'm coordinating. I understand from reading on cc that it's supposedly on Sunday at noon on the escape.

How would you all go about coordinating this? Thoughts from the been there done that group? Would ncl even let me sign up such a large group of not everyone were present to sign themselves up?

Thanks in advance

On our Baltic cruise in May, one person signed up our group (about 8 of us) as she boarded before we did. We had a ballpark idea of what time it would be held (sea day) and let her make the decision. You didn't mention how many were in your group...the answer may be different for 30 people vs 8.

Right now we have about 15 - I'm thinking of doing the morning of Nassau day, reading from the other posts, that it's usually offered around that time.

On our Baltic cruise in May, one person signed up our group (about 8 of us) as she boarded before we did. We had a ballpark idea of what time it would be held (sea day) and let her make the decision. You didn't mention how many were in your group...the answer may be different for 30 people vs 8.