Email to NCL about price drop

MPowder

I booked my cruise through NCL website a few weeks ago and just noticed the price has dropped. For the price I booked for inside cabin I could have got oceanview cabin! I tried to look through their website for an email address so I can send an email to them but all they have are 1-800 phone numbers. I am out of country now so it's hard for me to call them up. Anyone can direct me the appropriate email address? Thanks!

And, since you must be new here - they may not offer you any deal if you are past the final payment date. Sometimes the new price is a sale for NEW bookings only. Not sure of your situation.

Your chances of anyone responding to an email are slim.

Edited by garycarla

I booked my cruise through NCL website a few weeks ago and just noticed the price has dropped. For the price I booked for inside cabin I could have got oceanview cabin! I tried to look through their website for an email address so I can send an email to them but all they have are 1-800 phone numbers. I am out of country now so it's hard for me to call them up. Anyone can direct me the appropriate email address? Thanks!

You can send an email to their social media address which is socialmedia@ncl.com . I have always gotten a response that way. If you want, you can cc the public relations email address as well. publicrelations@ncl.com

Edited by SissasMomE

I think your only real hope is to somehow reach the customer service dept through an 800 #. You need to talk to someone who has the ability to make or change a booking. Don't expect any refund on your cruise fare based on a price drop. Once you have reached them, you can explain the price drop and they will tell you if any free upgrades are available or perhaps an offer to pay a little extra for a better cabin. But after final payment there are no guarantees that this is possible.

You can send an email to their social media address which is socialmedia@ncl.com . I have always gotten a response that way. If you want, you can cc the public relations email address as well. publicrelations@ncl.com

We've had good luck with "socialmedia@<anyvendor.com> getting a response when others attempts failed.

And we got a quick response from socialmedia@ncl.com, too, the one time we had a problem with latitudes numbers that kept getting changed.

My guess is that the folks at any "socialmedia" account figure that the next step will be to USE the social media to air one's complaint if there isn't a response...

GeezerCouple