Smoothie Question

We're just 3 weeks out from our first Regent cruise, and I've got a few last minute questions. The first is kind of a silly one about smoothies.

We have lately gone on a smoothie binge. We bought the blender, superfoods to add in, etc. DW was excited to hear that Regent will make one for you out of pretty much anything you want. But does anyone know if they have things like chia seeds, hemp seeds, etc.?

Cathy's planning to pack small amounts of some of these things, and I'm hoping to talk her out of it. For all I know bringing hemp into Sweden could be illegal!

We're just 3 weeks out from our first Regent cruise, and I've got a few last minute questions. The first is kind of a silly one about smoothies.

We have lately gone on a smoothie binge. We bought the blender, superfoods to add in, etc. DW was excited to hear that Regent will make one for you out of pretty much anything you want. But does anyone know if they have things like chia seeds, hemp seeds, etc.?

Cathy's planning to pack small amounts of some of these things, and I'm hoping to talk her out of it. For all I know bringing hemp into Sweden could be illegal!

You might want to call Regent about this one.

Here's our experience. We went on a cruise of the Greek Islands several years ago (not Regent), and they made incredible non-alcoholic fruity smoothies and drinks. When we went on our first Regent cruise to Alaska last year, we were anticipating the same level of non-alcoholic smoothies and drinks. No on on the ship knew what we wanted! They would make ice cream shakes, etc., but didn't know about smoothies and fruit drinks. This was the one thing I commented on the post-cruise questionnaire.

My husband has a smoothie made on the pool deck every morning when sailing on regent. It is sort of a tradition. They have all sorts of fruits and veggies. They have ginger. But they don't have any sorts of seeds that I know of. If you bring your own, I am sure they would be happy to throw them in.