Carnival Splendor Spa question

pisces68

This will be my 1st time on the Splendor. We don't have a Spa Balcony, just an Ocean Suite. I was thinking of using the spa for the purpose of the T-pool , steam rooms and the heated lounges. Has anyone been to the spa lately? Do you know how much a pass is for the week? Thank you.

In the past, it was about $250/couple, or $150 single for a 7-day cruise. It has gone up since then, and I have seen people post a chart showing the different prices based on how many days the cruise is, but I can't find it. It's not very much more than that now.

Friends of mine got it when I posted about the weekly pass. $250 per couple as posted above seems right... I purchased a day pass in Roatan and liked it, it's empty on port days. I probably would have been disappointed if we had a free steam room... The sauna by the gym is free, and they have steam showers on that side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

By any chance do you remember how much it was just for a day pass? I don't think I'd be going everyday to make up for how much it would be costing me a week. I was actually thinking of doing the same thing, trying it on a port day.

Jus came off the Magic and day passes were $40 per couple. If you wait till mid cruise or a little later you can also get a pro rated rate for the rest of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Depending on your cruise, sometimes they will not sell day passes after the first day.

We've had a spa cabin and twice got week long passes-100% worth it each time.

During port days, early morning, dinner and late at night the spa was nearly empty.

The only time we ran into a crowd was sea days between about 10-5. Even then, it was still enjoyable.

• 1 month later...