Flameless Candles

tootsie7

• 2 weeks later...
If you show it to your cabin steward and explain what it is, it will not be confiscated.

That's true. I guess I'd just be worried that they'd see it in my hand and say "no candles" and take it from me without giving me a chance to explain. Yes I know, I'm a worry wart!!

they are not stupid and I am sure they have seen whatever you chose tobring....a flameless candle or tea light does not remotely resemble a real candle....certainly does not feel like one

I know they're not stupid, never said they were. But, there are things that we use/have here in North America that people from other countries may not know about or understand. Do you know about every single thing from one of the countries they're from? I'm not stupid either but I'm sure there are things from the Steward(ess)'s home country that I don't know about or understand. And yes, some of them look very real!!

Leaving the TV on with the sound off doesn't work anymore? ;)

That is a great tip to use, however we use our flameless candle for the bathroom at night. I hate waking up and turning/leaving on that bright, harsh light and then being blinded trying to make it back to bed.:eek:

The candle gives off a soft glow, much better.