Wireless Internet Near Port in Cabo, Mazatlan, PV?

MaderaMan

Will be on the Crown Princess in March, and need reliable internet for business. From what I read, the ship internet is often poor.

Are there any good wireless internet places near the ship at these ports? Would be great if I could at least connect on these three port days...

Opposite the cruise terminal in Puerto Vallarta you will see Galeria Mall (Liverpool as main store). At the food court 2nd floor there is a.o. Starbucks with free wifi. Also Burgerking etc. also has free wifi.

Opposite the cruise terminal in Puerto Vallarta you will see Galeria Mall (Liverpool as main store). At the food court 2nd floor there is a.o. Starbucks with free wifi. Also Burgerking etc. also has free wifi.

This is the info I'm looking for. Thank you Ine! I have enjoyed reading your informative posts about Puerto Vallarta.

Anyone know about Mazatlan and/or Cabo?

In the terminal area in Mazatlan (after you get off the tram) there is a bar area next to a gazebo in the center of the court (you have to walk by it). I believe the public router name is "greenbar2". The password is posted on a sign at the bar. Very fast speed last week.

In Cabo after you pass Senior Frog's, maybe a hundred yards, there is a doorway that leads to a large room with lots of chairs (and clean public bathrooms). In the lobby area you will see a security guard, he has the password.

Most all the restaurant's have Wi-Fi available. Buy a beer or a soda and they'll happily give you the logon info.

In Cabo, just to the left (~100 feet) of the cruise docks there is a Latte store. You'll have to buy a drink, but the Wi-Fi is fast, and the frappes will be made with real sugar and real chocolate (or vanilla)...one of the best that you will ever have.

Wandering down the Marina, you will find dozens of Cantinas that will have Wi-Fi for the price of a drink (at a much lower price than the ship will charge you!)

We love Captain Tony's. Great view, outstanding waitstaff, and a truly nice place to "people watch".

This is the info I'm looking for. Thank you Ine! I have enjoyed reading your informative posts about Puerto Vallarta.

Anyone know about Mazatlan and/or Cabo?

Just another remark. The Mall opens at 10.00, as does Starbucks there, some shops at 11.00.

In case you need wifi earlier, there are 2 other starbucks just a short cabride away. One at the Marina (where the yachts are) and one at Peninsula on the road towards town.

• 1 month later...