Radiance Sydney to Hawaii Cruise

Jacaluke

We are booked on the Radiance of the Seas Sydney to Honolulu transpacific cruise leaving Sydney on the 3rd April 2016 - we have never cruised with RCI before but I was looking at a Compass from one of their Alaska Cruises and it looked great. Just wondering if anybody has a copy of a Compass from a transpacific cruise I could look at...or if you could tell me if transpacific cruises are similar to other round-trip cruises. Any info would be much appreciated.

We are on this cruise, have done it twice before but the reverse e.g. sept. Look forward to seeing what comments come up it is fantastic cruise and always enjoyable with RCI Irene and Stan

We've done this cruise on Rhapsody and loved it! We're booked on Radiance in September doing the reverse (Vancouver, B.C. to Hawaii to Sydney). The South Pacific islands are wonderful and we especially enjoy the sea days. The ship offers plenty of activities to do during the day if you wish to participate. And of course the big party when you cross the International Dateline/Equator - you're either already a shellback or still a pollywog! Enjoy!

We did the Transpacific 2 yrs ago, April 28, 2014 and it was probably one of the best cruises we have ever been on. We had wonderful service and entertainment was very good with a lot of activities during the Sea Days. The daughter & I went to all the craft classes. The highlight tour was on Bora Bora and the Lagoon tour Patrick's Tours. I will check my scrapbook, I may have a Compass from that cruise.

Gay

GLea472968 at aol dot com

You will love it. We have done Hawaii. To Syd via Tahiti on Radiance, and also Syd to Hawaii on Rhapsody via lots of Sth Pac islands and Samoa. Patrick is awesome, so much fun. Also did an amazing ATV tour in Moorea. Planning on doing that trip again next year