Taxi

[quote name='DANtheFIREMAN']How is the taxi business when getting off the ship in Fort Lauderdale ? Do Ineed to book a Shuttle with ROyal or it is easy to grab a taxi to the airport ?[/quote]
Taxis are quick, plentiful, and less expensive than shuttles for any more than one person in a party.

[quote name='Mapleleafforever']There's a cab line up which is very organized. Actually easier and cheaper than taking the shuttle.[/QUOTE]

Thank you....In New Jersey last year(Port liberty) it was crazy....I just do not want to wait to long....Plane to catch............lol :p

[quote name='DANtheFIREMAN']Thank you....In New Jersey last year(Port liberty) it was crazy....I just do not want to wait to long....Plane to catch............lol :p[/quote]
Our waits have usually been around 5 minutes. Once we waited 10 minutes because we needed a minivan taxi.

[quote name='DANtheFIREMAN']Thank you....In New Jersey last year(Port liberty) it was crazy....I just do not want to wait to long....Plane to catch............lol :p[/QUOTE]

So is the shuttle better than taxi at Cape Liberty?