New "Diamond" status....questions....?

So this cruise in November on the Oasis will make the wife and myself "Diamond" members.....not sure what that means.....?? Two other couples sailing with us will not be......what can we expect different from them.....??

So this cruise in November on the Oasis will make the wife and myself "Diamond" members.....not sure what that means.....?? Two other couples sailing with us will not be......what can we expect different from them.....??

Your diamond status will generally start at the end of the cruise in which you reach that status. If you are not already diamond prior to embarkation then you will reflect your current your current emerald status that you currently are and the benefits for Diamond will start the following cruise.

If the Oasis cruise will make you Diamond, you will not be Diamond until after the cruise. On your next cruise you will be Diamond and be able to use the Diamond Club. You will also have 3 drink vouchers on your sea pass that you can use during the cocktail hours at most lounges. If you are traveling with non D members you will be able to enjoy having drinks with them at a lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums