Question about Labadee Columbus Cove Beach Bungalows

danp2482

Hey everyone! I've searched out and read a bunch of fellow CC reviews on the bungalows on Columbus Cove at Labadee. The website states that the bungalow includes 2 floating mats and towels. When reading reviews, I have read that "the attendants don't mind getting you more." Does anyone know if that means more beach mats or more towels? Just wondering if they'd get us additional floating mats or if we have to pay for more of them. Thanks for the help!!

Just so you know most of those where destroyed....literally washed away from Irma no idea what Maria did to them. Saw pictures on here.

I think they can get you extra towels but not mats for free.

Hmmm I seen pics of the over the water cabanas being damaged but nothing about the bungalows.

You are right I am thinking about the Cabanas, I forget about the new Bungalows, since they are less structured maybe they survived. My experience was with a Over the water cabana and now its just a stair way to nothing according to the pics that where posted before Maria.

You are right I am thinking about the Cabanas, I forget about the new Bungalows, since they are less structured maybe they survived. My experience was with a Over the water cabana and now its just a stair way to nothing according to the pics that where posted before Maria.

Ok we have one booked for Oct and I was pretty sure it was cabanas that were damaged and not the bungalows .

Are you also aware that you can get private transport to the bungalows? Look for the smaller 'golfcart' size vehicles; near the 'Information Center & Meeting Point" (across for the Dragon's Tram Station). Have your receipt for a bungalow with you to show the driver. They will take you there (avoiding the shopping gauntlet) and back. Or if the bbq area by bungalows isn't open, you can use them to get a ride to the bbq that's open. Please remember to bring tip $ for the driver and your 'bungalow boys'; they do a good job watching your private area and getting your drinks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

So I purchased the bungalow under my name but how do I add other guests to the reservation? Thanks in advance.

You don't need to add other guests. You will get a number of wrist bands (not sure, but we got 6 for a cabana) for your guests.