Port Canaveral Hotel Recommendations

Lynn1179

Depends on your preference. Are you flying in or driving in?

After Irma, a lot of hotels are still out of commission. The Hilton or Homewood Suites in Cocoa Beach is a great place to stay with lots of activities nearby, the beach is always a plus!

If you are getting in late then Orlando is best, sucks coming in and just wanting to stop travelling to the destination. Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Hyatt place are all nearby and at a great price. Go to Go Port Canaverals website they put it all together for everyone in your party at a great price. https://www.goportcanaveral.com/

Homewood Suites is actually in Cape Canaveral just down the road from the port. The Hilton is indeed in Cocoa Beach. If you're wanting to be close to the port, Homewood Suites and Residence Inn are both very good options. There are also some great restaurants in the port area just up the road. Grills is my favorite, it's deck actually is right next to the RC dock. There are several other good ones there too. If wanting Cocoa Beach, the Hilton is nice, there is also a La Quinta on the beach up the road that's right on the water as well, and we have used the Courtyard Marriott before moving here and it was nice.

We stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beachfront with 9 family members last January for 2 nights. We had a great stay, free breakfast, all of our balconies had a view of the ocean, and right at the Pier. My family would tell you I am a germophob and I thought the rooms were clean.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
We stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beachfront with 9 family members last January for 2 nights. We had a great stay, free breakfast, all of our balconies had a view of the ocean, and right at the Pier. My family would tell you I am a germophob and I thought the rooms were clean.

Can you leave your car there [for free /or fee?

Do they have a shuttle to from the port?

Can you leave your car there [for free /or fee?

Do they have a shuttle to from the port?

I'm not any help regarding leaving a car, we flew into Orlando. They contract with one of the local companies to take people to the port. We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle for our airport transportation so we just booked our port transfer with them at the same time. At the time the cost of Cocoa Beach Shuttle was the same as the hotels fee, we simply did it because there were so many of us we wanted to make sure we could get onto the same shuttle.