Voom question

Tony20

How annoying is it to switch between devices? Thanks.

Some of it depends on the ship - on some ships the second device to login automatically kicks off the first device. On others, you have to logoff the first device before you can login the second. The trick is to have the login info handy - take a pic of the info card.

Easy to switch back and forth. A couple of times it didn't kick off the first device when I logged on with the second. Even with the unlimited I still logged off when I didn't need it. Figured it helped speed up the service for others.

Some of it depends on the ship - on some ships the second device to login automatically kicks off the first device. On others, you have to logoff the first device before you can login the second. The trick is to have the login info handy - take a pic of the info card.

Biker is spot on. Take a picture of the card so you can have quick reference for the login info. My wife and I get by just fine on the one device plan and had no real troubles switching between. Most of the time I was able to log on without her logging off, this was on Freedom. We used both iPhones and her iPad throughout the week just fine.