White Party Questions

carmel

you did not say what ship you are asking about. if is the Breakaway and Getaway, yes kids are allow on the deck, the party is held at Spice H20, if is the jewel class, the white party is at the spinaker lounge an is adults only after 10 pm, which is usually the time the party start.

my last cruise on the BA to bermuda in july the party (now called glow in the night party) was on thursday at 10 pm and the fireworks were friday at 10.45 pm followed by the 80's party that night.

usually, the first day you will receive in your stateroom a flyer with the highlight of week ahead activities, so you will see what days the different theme parties and events will be.

The Getaway has replaced the White Party with the Glow Party. Ours was Thursday night at 10:15 pm. in Spice H2O. Kids are welcome but it is very crowded and music is super loud so they may not want to stay long. Your 4 yr old will probably end up riding on your shoulders.

the sun does not have s SPICE H20 Sundeck, she still has what they call OBSERVATION LOUNGE, which on the gem class is call THE SPINAKER LOUNGE, at night becomes the club. the parties are usually held there and is adults only after 10 pm, but as other posted mentioned i believe they have a pre-white party for kids at BLISS at 8 or 9 pm (not sure). usually the parties at the lounge are not that crowded (depends who is sailing that week, like spring breakers, etc) and it is not that loud, just a regular club party.

We were on the 7/27 sailing of the pearl. On our sailing the family white hot party was from 8:30-9:30 in bliss lounge. It was decorated with balloons. My kids missed it, but went to the 10:30pm white hot dance party in the spinnaker lounge. Kids can go. There were kids as young as 5 dancing away. People of all ages were there. It was not very crowded, but probably 50 people on the dance floor. Maybe there's less party people on alaska itineraries. I brought glow necklaces for my kids. I saw others with them, so perhaps some were handed out earlier in the night.

On the Dawn a few weeks back, the kids' version of the White Hot Party was from 8:30 to about 9:30. The adult White Hot Party was at 10:30. Both were held at the pool. There were very few kids that I saw at the adult version, probably because they went earlier.

the sun does not have s SPICE H20 Sundeck, she still has what they call OBSERVATION LOUNGE, which on the gem class is call THE SPINAKER LOUNGE, at night becomes the club. the parties are usually held there and is adults only after 10 pm, but as other posted mentioned i believe they have a pre-white party for kids at BLISS at 8 or 9 pm (not sure). usually the parties at the lounge are not that crowded (depends who is sailing that week, like spring breakers, etc) and it is not that loud, just a regular club party.

On the Sun this past Jan/Feb, White Hot Party was out on the pool deck. It lasted about an hour. (That's about how long the staff hosting the party stayed, once they left the party fizzled out)