Where to swim with the dolphins and beach day? Western Caribbean....

Drrandall

On the Breeze July 9the with my 2 daughters 7 and 12. Jamaica, Cozumel, Grand Caymen, I plan on doing the turtle farm and snorkeling in Caymen. I want one beach day and one dolphin day. Thinking Dolphins in Cozumel and beach in Jamaica. But I've seen a couple good recommendations on all inclusive beach days in Cozumel. Hope to find a dolphin excursion that does the foot push. My daughters will love it. 75 days!

Check out Chankanaab in Cozumel. They even also often offer 2 for 1 dolphin swim coupons online. Bonus is that there is a lot there as well so you can do your swim and then enjoy the pool, beach, see a free sea lion show, etc. The snorkeling off of the beach there is very nice. Here is a link to a Chankanaab review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=30692077

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=33274360

Edited by Thrilled2012

Resist the temptation. These amazingly intelligent creatures deserve much better than to be cooped up for our entertainment. Spend your hard earned money on something that better treats our other companions on this earth.

Resist the temptation. These amazingly intelligent creatures deserve much better than to be cooped up for our entertainment. Spend your hard earned money on something that better treats our other companions on this earth.

Seconded.

Last year two porpoises decided to swim with my grandson and me in chest deep water at Sanibel, FL. they circled us about four times - within 10 feet - obviously checking us out - before going about their business. A great experience - once we realized they weren't sharks.