Quebec City - ship to YQB airport

TW6cruiser

Is it easy to get a cab from the port to the airport, or is it just easier to get a ship transfer? Our flight leave YQB at 11:15 am so I likely would prefer to leave when we are ready to go and not when the cruise line takes us in case they don't take us early enough.

Is it easy to get a cab from the port to the airport, or is it just easier to get a ship transfer? Our flight leave YQB at 11:15 am so I likely would prefer to leave when we are ready to go and not when the cruise line takes us in case they don't take us early enough.

Yes, there is a very good set up for this. As you approach the exit to the cruise terminal you'll see the Tourist Info booth, who will order a cab for you. Ours came within 10 minutes and the journey took about half an hour. It cost about $32 I think, but we were 6 so needed a big vehicle. If you are overnighting at the port you can ask the day before about all this.

For those that have a later flight and want to see more of Quebec City there is a bag storage facility there too ($2 per bag/case from memory). All the best,Tony