Enough time for Patouche?

moesyk4

I'm still debating whether to do the Baths on our own with the ferry with perhaps a stop at Mineshaft Cafe or doing a day sail with Patouche (as they are the only popular one running in September). He offered us one that ran from 9-4 from his marina that would include the caves and then over to JVD. I emailed back about seeing whether we could move it to 8:30-3 as our ship is in port from 8-4. Would 30 minutes on either end give us enough time to get from the marina back to the boat, assuming all aboard is at 3:30 (can anyone confirm that)

Given these two options for a first timer, what would you do? We are a couple in our 30s with a 5 year old and a 66 year old. I'm worried the Baths may be a little too rugged for my MIL, but the catamaran may be a little too wavy. Decisions, decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be on the Ncl Getaway in July and also booked the baths tour with Patouche charters. We have the same concern, joe said he would get us back by 4. But there was conflicting info on our port time in Tortola. Documents first showed 8-5 but website now says 8-4. Does that mean we have to be back to ship ny 3? Has anyone done this tour (baths, snorkel & lunch) ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You really need to contact Joe and ask if his itinerary goes by the ship schedule and he will get you back by 3. He probably does but contact him, he's good at getting back to you.

The time of day will be the same as NY or the ship through October.