Atlantis/Comfort Suites ??

MrsTiffanyH

Hi.

We are going to book at Comfort Suites for the Atlantis Day Pass. I'm assuming we book for the day we are in port, even though technically we wouldn't be able to check in until much later in the day? Does this make sense?

In other words, we are in Nassau on April 3 with port time 8:30-3. I'm assuming when we book online we should choose the check-in date of April 3 (and not April 2 with a late check-in)?

Thanks!

Yes, you would book for check in on April 3rd. You can check in early to get your Atlantis passes but since you're leaving at 3pm you wouldn't have a room. Keep in mind of the taxes and resort fees per person that may be added on, and check their cancellation policy in the event that your ship changes itineraries or is not able to dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Hi.

We are going to book at Comfort Suites for the Atlantis Day Pass. I'm assuming we book for the day we are in port, even though technically we wouldn't be able to check in until much later in the day? Does this make sense?

In other words, we are in Nassau on April 3 with port time 8:30-3. I'm assuming when we book online we should choose the check-in date of April 3 (and not April 2 with a late check-in)?

Thanks!

Were you able to book Comfort Suites and get the Atlantis Aquaventure passes? I heard that they were not doing that any longer?

• 1 month later...
Can you tell me what the cost of the resort fees were?

ESTIMATED TAXES AND/OR OTHER CHARGES

Charges Include:

Sales tax: 18.25%

Resort fee: 22.15 per person per night

Taxes and surcharges may change from the time a reservation is placed until the actual stay, and during the actual stay. Check with your hotel for details.

I was pricing out the day I was going to be there. Room Rate for 2 people $273 and the taxes/fees were $94.20