Comfort Suites Nassau

superSCgirl

We booked a room at the Comfort Suites when we dock in Nassau so we can go to Atlantis. Just wondering if anyone knew the best way to get to the Comfort Suites from port? We will have a 20 month old, so the lack of a car seat worries me.

How does this work?? I am considering doing this I have two teens that I know would love Atlantis but I refuse to pay the ships cost. We dock at like 8 in the morning do you think they will let us check in that early so we can go to the park?? Just curious. Any tips you might know of would be greatly appreciated.

What ship are you on?

How does this work?? I am considering doing this I have two teens that I know would love Atlantis but I refuse to pay the ships cost. We dock at like 8 in the morning do you think they will let us check in that early so we can go to the park?? Just curious. Any tips you might know of would be greatly appreciated.

What ship are you on?

Do the math, compare the cost of buying directly from the Atlantis website vs booking a room at CS) dummy book to the end to see fees and taxes, which add up). Yes, you show up and they will give you vouchers for wristbands that you pick up at Atlantis.

Do the math, compare the cost of buying directly from the Atlantis website vs booking a room at CS) dummy book to the end to see fees and taxes, which add up). Yes, you show up and they will give you vouchers for wristbands that you pick up at Atlantis.

Completely agree, just make sure to do the homework and read the fine print. What is their cancellation policy? Usually it's 3 days in advance, what happens if the ship is not able to dock in Nassau? That happens more times than people think about.

There are a few different options to purchase without the cruise line, just check each one and research to find what is best for you.

We booked a room at the Comfort Suites when we dock in Nassau so we can go to Atlantis. Just wondering if anyone knew the best way to get to the Comfort Suites from port? We will have a 20 month old, so the lack of a car seat worries me.

There are shared shuttle vans that will be ready & waiting. Sorry, no advice on car seat issue. You can easily find your way back from Atlantis @ end of your day. Make sure to allow plenty of time as traffic will build

We always book choice suites, far less expensive than ship offerings but make sure to price it out & include all adults on the actual reservation request @ choice suites.

We never take possession of key/room or set up charging via a CC. You will need to take a CC for locker/food purchases @ Atlantis.

What ship are you on?

Yes they do allow that early of a check in. I just booked a room at the Comfort Suites a few days ago for our cruise in March. The total with taxes/resort fees is about $370, we have 4 people so it's significantly less than the excursion price. Before hitting the confirm button I called to make sure they did permit that early of check in and they said yes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums