Photo Journal of our Day in Roatan

AryMay

Your photos are beautiful!!! We are also using Victors and have a private driver next week when we sail! Although we are not going to zipline we want to get to snorkeling before it gets too crowded and also photos later before we head back to the ship. Do you remember the name of the resort he brought you too?? Or should we just leave it up to our driver to bring us to the best place?? Thanks!

Your photos are beautiful!!! We are also using Victors and have a private driver next week when we sail! Although we are not going to zipline we want to get to snorkeling before it gets too crowded and also photos later before we head back to the ship. Do you remember the name of the resort he brought you too?? Or should we just leave it up to our driver to bring us to the best place?? Thanks!

Hopefully I'm not too late in answering your question.

I am not positive, but I think the resort was Paradise Beach that we went to. I found this photo of West Bay Beach in an older thread that shows both the resorts and the "kidney bean" snorkeling area where we went.

I'm sure your driver could also make suggestions of where to spend your time if you tell him/her that you want to snorkel in front of Infinity Bay Resort.

Hope you have a great day!

inifintybay.jpg

Edited by AryMay

Thank you so much for posting your thread and a picture of Tex. I can't believe it has been six years since I toured with Tex. He gave us such an incredibly wonderful day. One I will never forget and for $40.00. We each tipped him $20.00 because the day was so fabulous!

• 1 month later...
Loved your photo review of Roatan. Thanks for sharing!! :D

You are welcome! Roatan is one of my favorite ports!

Thank you so much for posting your thread and a picture of Tex. I can't believe it has been six years since I toured with Tex. He gave us such an incredibly wonderful day. One I will never forget and for $40.00. We each tipped him $20.00 because the day was so fabulous!

I agree! Getting Tex for our guide was just luck since we hadn't requested anyone specifically. However, I'm pretty sure all of the guides that work for Victor are top notch!

The first time we visited Roatan was 11 years ago and we saw the island from the back seat of Victor's car. It is fun to see how his business has grown and become so successful! :)