flight upgrade

sho

I am from the UK and plan to do a Caribbean cruise. The cruise package direct from Oceania website includes flights from London to Miami, economy class, £3900 for penthouse cabin per person.

For comfort reason, I prefer not to fly in the economy class, and plan to arrange my own flights. Does Oceania give a discount if I don't want to have the flight-included package?

I am from the UK and plan to do a Caribbean cruise. The cruise package direct from Oceania website includes flights from London to Miami, economy class, £3900 for penthouse cabin per person.

For comfort reason, I prefer not to fly in the economy class, and plan to arrange my own flights. Does Oceania give a discount if I don't want to have the flight-included package?

The rules are different for Passengers in the UK, ask your Travel Agent in order to get accurate information for your situation.

Yes, Oceania will give a Flight credit. You could ask you TA to give you the cost of a flight upgrade. If your flights are via Oceania, you are covered if there are any delays etc.

We have taken a credit for our next cruise, as we are flying in several days early and have used loyalty points. Previously we have used Oceania's flights and transfers (not cheap) and we were taken care of when the departure port was changed.

:)

I am not sure if we have had the most cost effective way but we have chosen our fights separately through the same travel agent as I wanted to ensure flights were with an air company I was happy with not who oceania chose as past experience has shown that you do not know who your flights are with until after you booked even though I did try to find out. So I bought a cruise only package and added the flights after making the Ta could get the flights at the same price or less than I could . I wanted to fly virgin airlines. The benefit was I did not have to pay for the flights up front .

I am not sure if we have had the most cost effective way but we have chosen our fights separately through the same travel agent as I wanted to ensure flights were with an air company I was happy with not who oceania chose as past experience has shown that you do not know who your flights are with until after you booked even though I did try to find out. So I bought a cruise only package and added the flights after making the Ta could get the flights at the same price or less than I could . I wanted to fly virgin airlines. The benefit was I did not have to pay for the flights up front .

Is your TA booking direct with the airline & floating you until final payment?

I have never heard of not paying upfront for airfare when booking direct

or

Are you saying your TA booked through Oceania & you paid the deviation fee??

Is your TA booking direct with the airline & floating you until final payment?

I have never heard of not paying upfront for airfare when booking direct

or

Are you saying your TA booked through Oceania & you paid the deviation fee??

My TA booked direct with the air line so I did not have to pay the airfare upfront in total but did have to pay a deposit which totalled a quarter of the full cost. It is common practice in the uk

My TA booked direct with the air line so I did not have to pay the airfare upfront in total but did have to pay a deposit which totalled a quarter of the full cost. It is common practice in the uk

Interesting ..I have never seen that before

Thanks for the info

Lyn