6 ships in port on the same day

jasperado

Heading over to Grand Case from where? What route?

Up or down the Eastern side of the island between P'Burg and Grand Case has never been a problem for us, and I've logged lots of miles on the island.

It's only about 7 miles.

gary

That is definitely the way we went. I guess we just had an unusual experience. Glad to hear it was not the norm. We were stuck behind slow moving busses and I do not know what. Our cab driver was not very happy as it took longer than he felt it should.

That is definitely the way we went. I guess we just had an unusual experience. Glad to hear it was not the norm. We were stuck behind slow moving busses and I do not know what. Our cab driver was not very happy as it took longer than he felt it should.

So, just to be clear, you had traffic problems just going up the Eastern side of the island to Grand Case and Return?

I've never heard of that.

Getting to Grand Case from Marigot, or from Maho - where you need to transit Marigot, can be a real headache,

gary

So, just to be clear, you had traffic problems just going up the Eastern side of the island to Grand Case and Return?

I've never heard of that.

Getting to Grand Case from Marigot, or from Maho - where you need to transit Marigot, can be a real headache,

gary

Just going up to Grand Case in the morning. Definitely the Eastern route past the pond, could see Orient down below. Nowhere near Marigot. Again, glad to hear this was unusual because I really want to go back.