Is there shopping area near Le Marigot beach

cdoobiest

Taking private tour with Bernard for group of 14. 5 kids aged 5-9 and 4 grandparents. I was thinking Le Marigot for family friendly beach. Is there area around there for grandparents to shop or walk around if they don't want to stay at beach? Thanks

I'm not aware of a Le Marigot beach.

Are you possibly thinking of le Galion? If so, no, there is no shopping area there unless you walk back out to Orient Beach, where there is a relatively small area with a number of shops in addition to all of the beach bars/restaurants.

gary

I think it's likely that the kids would see SOME fish, even in the shallow waters of the main beach area.

If they can snorkel, then I understand that there is decent scenery along the rocks at the far left side of the beach, facing the water.

gary

Taking private tour with Bernard for group of 14. 5 kids aged 5-9 and 4 grandparents. I was thinking Le Marigot for family friendly beach. Is there area around there for grandparents to shop or walk around if they don't want to stay at beach? Thanks

Marigot is a town with shops, marinas and a fort. Le Galion is a beach that does not have shopping. If you want a beach with shopping choose Orient or Maho even though the shopping district is 5 minutes away. I don't consider Great Bay beach a swimmable beach at this time so that is why I am not recommending the town beach that has shopping nearby.