If Jacqui O's is not an option, what's something just as nice?

jennybenny

I did my research (lots of it) and decided I wanted to book Jacqui O's. However, they are closed the day we are in port, which bums me out.

Any other suggestions for something similar? We want good food, drinks, lounge chairs/shade and a nice beach/ocean to cool off in, ifmpossible.

We are willing to pay for a nice excursion, but can't seem to find something comparable.

Any recommendations?

I appreciate it

I did my research (lots of it) and decided I wanted to book Jacqui O's. However, they are closed the day we are in port, which bums me out.

Any other suggestions for something similar? We want good food, drinks, lounge chairs/shade and a nice beach/ocean to cool off in, ifmpossible.

We are willing to pay for a nice excursion, but can't seem to find something comparable.

Any recommendations?

I appreciate it

Where do decerning people go when JO is closed to be away from the cruise herds - only one place, being personally reccomended by Lance - Cecilia's and Lance's families are great friends. This could be the place you are looking for.

Great food, drinks and service, all in an embience of classy shabby chic, as per JO

http://highpointantigua.com

Do not forget to book in advance

enjoy :)

Edited by PORT ROYAL

• 9 months later...
Where do decerning people go when JO is closed to be away from the cruise herds - only one place, being personally reccomended by Lance - Cecilia's and Lance's families are great friends. This could be the place you are looking for.

Great food, drinks and service, all in an embience of classy shabby chic, as per JO

http://highpointantigua.com

Do not forget to book in advance

enjoy :)

Thank you

Will check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk