One way ticket Toronto/JFK to Singapore?

MMDown Under

What would be the best value budget one way ticket from Toronto,Canada or JFK, New York (or similiar) to Singapore, around 9th November for a cruise commencing 13th November? It is for my daughter.

Currently she is looking at China Eastern.

Thanks for your advice.

... the best value budget one way ticket ...
Is this a euphemism for "cheapest ticket"?

If not, what other factors are to be considered in "best value"? Do you have a price ceiling? Would a first class ticket that's a small fraction of the normal price of a first class ticket (but still many times the cost of a cheap economy ticket) count as "best value"? Or are we looking only at tickets that are both cheap and good value?

Is this a euphemism for "cheapest ticket"?

If not, what other factors are to be considered in "best value"? Do you have a price ceiling? Would a first class ticket that's a small fraction of the normal price of a first class ticket (but still many times the cost of a cheap economy ticket) count as "best value"? Or are we looking only at tickets that are both cheap and good value?

Yes.

However, I have learnt the hard way that the cheapest ticket is not cheap, when you discover you are on a dodgy airline. Now this fact might not be important to my daughter, an experienced budget traveller!

Yes.

However, I have learnt the hard way that the cheapest ticket is not cheap, when you discover you are on a dodgy airline. Now this fact might not be important to my daughter, an experienced budget traveller!

How can you answer "yes" when multiple questions were asked and a yes to all contradict (confused).

Archived