Beach / Weather Question

heresjohnnytonight

I usually cruise the first week in May to Bermuda and many years I do go in the water. It really depends on what you are used to. If you are used to going to the beach in June in NY,NJ or New England you can easily go in the water in Bermuda during your time frame. If you are used to swimming further south you will find it too cold.

I usually cruise the first week in May to Bermuda and many years I do go in the water. It really depends on what you are used to. If you are used to going to the beach in June in NY,NJ or New England you can easily go in the water in Bermuda during your time frame. If you are used to swimming further south you will find it too cold.

Thank You so much,Yup we go to the Jersey shore in June sometimes even go to ocean city Maryland and Yet to have a problem with the water temp.I actually like when the water is a bit cooler when it's alittle warm and Im sure if Im walking around I will welcome a dip.

We went in the end of May, and air temp was 80. Water was cool, but warmer than the Jersey shore. Go to Horseshoe Bay beach. If the water is too cold, you still need to see it. If you walk to the left (facing water), there's a nice trail that will take you to other beaches/coves. One is more beautiful than the other. I can't wait to go back.