Miami Hotel, park and cruise help

BURNS1

Sites such as parkstaygo.com and parksleepfly.com will steer you towards hotels near MIA airport. Close to the port the most commonly recommended hotels with weekly parking available are the Hampton Inn Brickell or the Hilton Miami Downtown. Whether rates for your dates are reasonable is up to you; Presidents Day weekend is the peak of demand in Miami with the Miami International Boat Show and the Coconut Grove Arts Festival running and the South Beach Wine and Food Festival the following week when you return.

Edited by fishywood

http://www.stay123.com is a another source for hotels offering cruise parking deals.

As mentioned above most will be near the MIA airport - figure on a $30 taxi to get back to your car. Budget options often suggested include La Quinta East and Comfort Suites north. Embassy Suites MIA is another popular option. Better hotels in a nicer area include Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon.

Your other option is to stay outside of the MIA/FLL area in a cheaper hotel and just drive to POM and park there for $20/day.

We're literally sitting in our hotel room at the Marriott, Biscayne Bay before we head out tomorrow to the western Caribbean. As far as long term parking, I'm not sure, but, this property is very nice and right on the water. Someone recommended this hotel to me and I can do nothing but sing their praises!

Thanks! I'll check them out

You need to be very careful about leaving your car in the Miami area unattended for a week ESPECIALLY in the airport area.

There are some super sketchy, dangerous areas so please ask for some imput before you just pick the cheapest park and stay.