Fascination WiFi

OCMama

Can anyone recently off the Fascination tell me how good the WiFi connection is? I am trying to decide if it's worth getting the $25/day premium plan so we can Skype or iMessage with our kids at home.

I used it and had no problems with it pretty fast 95 percent of the time .... once in a while it was a little slow but no problems I did the social media one .... so basically used the facebook message and I also did upload a few videos

• 1 month later...
Can anyone recently off the Fascination tell me how good the WiFi connection is? I am trying to decide if it's worth getting the $25/day premium plan so we can Skype or iMessage with our kids at home.

I purchased the middle one ... it wasn't bad but time to time signal was low. But comparing cell phones/receptions etc to 15 years ago, what I had was great. Mainly used it to check my emails and whatsapp . Seldom used it for social media ...

• 8 months later...

nothing is fast enough to stream. We got the premium package at $119 a week. On " whatsmyspeed.com" I never got over 3 Mb, during busy times, I could not even get the app function, meaning less than a Mb.

I was just going to get this package $5 a day...that way I can keep in touch with my husband via Facebook and Facebook Messenger. Has anyone used this package?

• Social ($5 USD per day) – Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

I was just going to get this package $5 a day...that way I can keep in touch with my husband via Facebook and Facebook Messenger. Has anyone used this package?

• Social ($5 USD per day) – Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

I've used it a couple times. Worked perfectly I'd say 98% of the time. I have no complaints. Snapchat must be new because I never got it to work on the Splendor in November or the Breeze in December 2015. I'll get to test it out on the Fascination in November

I've used it a couple times. Worked perfectly I'd say 98% of the time. I have no complaints. Snapchat must be new because I never got it to work on the Splendor in November or the Breeze in December 2015. I'll get to test it out on the Fascination in November

Me and my sister will be sailing on Dec 3rd...:D