Gastrobar on Reflection?

lobster129

Is there a Gastrobar on Reflection? We enjoyed the one in the Passport Bar on Eclipse, and read that Celebrity set up the Gastrobar in Cellar Masters.

I;ve been reading Reflection reviews, but on one is mentioning a Gastrobar,

I fell in love with their big truffle and garlic fries, It might be enough to share. I had them for breakfast/brunch on day.:) Hope I can find them on Reflections SOMEWHere .

Becky

The first one was on the Equinox, this was done at the cellar masters location, at the time it was planned to roll it out to the other s/class ships in the same spot but after the trial period it was put on hold as it wasn't received as well as first though I guess... Then they did the part refit on the eclipse with it being added to the passport bar...

As for the reflection I don't think it's been added as a location yet but I'm sure others can confirm [emoji4]

No Gastro Pub. We were bummed, having been on the Equinox last year, it was one of our favorite spots. The Cellar Master just does not have the same vibe and the gal who was in charge kept pushing the tastings and special events. I hope they decide to change it to the GastroPub

Thanks to all who replied. We had enjoyed the Gastrobar as a lunch/snack alternative on Eclipse. Especially loved the Garlic Truffle fries with dipping sauce! I noticed on several reviews of Reflection that no one commented on Gastrobar...so was wondering.

Becky

Edited by lobster129

Indeed there is no Gastro Pub on Reflection, or at least our group didn't find it in January.

I must say, our group did enjoy the Cellar Masters the way it was. I enjoyed a quiet place to either get a glass of wine, or get a craft beer and sit and watch the ocean float by.