Divina specialty restaurants?

heeb

We only saw people eating in Eataly once during the entire cruise. Just a cold, empty space. Weird. MSC should rethink their speciality dining decor on the Divina. And their a la carte pricing.

There's certainly NO NEED to pre book.

Edited by jkgourmet

I have tried both the Eataly and Galaxy on the Divina and the Preziosa. The food and service is excellent in both places and if you want amazing views, go for the Galaxy on deck 16. I would say that this restaurant have the best views onboard and the food is not to be missed. Book a sunset dinner. I had a meal there even when I sailed in the Yacht Club :)

We only saw people eating in Eataly once during the entire cruise. Just a cold, empty space. Weird. MSC should rethink their speciality dining decor on the Divina. And their a la carte pricing.

There's certainly NO NEED to pre book.

Are you familiar with Eataly at all??? It is an Italian chain, and a majority of their locations look like what you saw on the Divina.

Are you familiar with Eataly at all??? It is an Italian chain, and a majority of their locations look like what you saw on the Divina.

I am familiar with Eataly, albeit only by reputation. I'd jump at the opportunity to dine at a 'real Eataly'.

THIS Eataly is on The Divina, so the decor can only be compared to the rest of the ship.

By that comparison, it simply doesn't fit. Based on the number of empty tables, others feel the same way.

The wife and I ate at Eataly. We walked in... as some posters have said, it is indeed a "Ghost Town". I had a steak, she had a seafood pasta, we shared a potato and a caesar salad. Overall, it was good, but not amazing. The total bill was only around $44, so not much to complain about, either...

As someone mentioned above, you pay for bottled water in Eataly. We went cheap and shared a small bottle.

If you are tired of the buffet and/or MDR, it gives you a place to go on a whim. Just outside the entrance to that restaurant is Cantina di Bacco... order a drink there, enjoy the quiet, and get free tasty snacks to go with it. Or, get crazy and order one of their pizzas. OMG, that was a treat for sure.