Fare lowered 3x (so far)

DUHCAR

BA has that offer with the Chase Visa card. If you spend $30K in a year, you get a free companion ticket to use when redeeming a frequent flyer award. The companion travels in the same class as the award ticket (economy, business, or first). Taxes are additional. I've had the card for years. It's a fantastic perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This leg starts in HK and ends in Kobe. I guess it could be considered awkward.

We wanted to end up in Japan to tour that country afterwards.

Great itinerary and not awkward at all. Kobe is 30 minutes from Osaka (KIX) airport with many many international airlines servicing it. We habe been to Japan 6x and love it.

Some itineraries get more action then others. I remember when Seabourn did Asia (lots of Korea/Japan/Taiwan itineraries) and they were always full. Sometimes places are hot, sometimes, not and when not, the price comes down.

Great itinerary and not awkward at all. Kobe is 30 minutes from Osaka (KIX) airport with many many international airlines servicing it. We habe been to Japan 6x and love it.

Some itineraries get more action then others. I remember when Seabourn did Asia (lots of Korea/Japan/Taiwan itineraries) and they were always full. Sometimes places are hot, sometimes, not and when not, the price comes down.

Sssssh!. Don't talk about it any more as people wil book, we won't have the ship to ourselves and the price won't be lowered again. Let this thread die.

Sssssh!. Don't talk about it any more as people wil book, we won't have the ship to ourselves and the price won't be lowered again. Let this thread die.

Just looked indepth at the tinerary. We may book this. The ship will be in Japan for the peak of Sakura (cherry blossom season). It is a bucket list experience and we go every year at that time. There are a few places I have not been, such as the Phillipines, and it's a great mix of small and large ports. I wont tell anybody else about this cruise ;)

Edited by cruisr