Experienced Shuttle Users Please!

emily rose

try limos.com, They will get you a quote on several types of vehicles. From private car to super stretch limos. They have been reliable for me in the past

Limos.com simply provides quotes from listed limo companies and there is a disclaimer saying they themselves do not guarantee or 'recommend' any particular service.

So it's still a bit of a gamble as you can get several quotes but still don't know if a company is reputable or not!

Do you recall which company you used? ...and what they charged?

Thanks,

Froufie

I have google some car services and did find out some shuttle names but I would love to find someone with first hand experince with a reputable company.

Not sure if it's available to Port C, but we used Florida Towncar service while in Orlando and it was great! Very professional, on time and reasonable. Check them out on the web. If they don't do the trip you need, I might even call them for a reference. Lots of people have used this service.

We used Art's Shuttle to take us from the airport in Orlando to our hotel in Port Canaveral in April. I would recommed their service. We had no problems at all.

Do you remember the cost? Is there a website?

Thanks,

Froufie

Archived