Suite Customers - Drinks Before Dinner?

Vikstar

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but I'm wondering what the drinks in the concierge lounge include? Is this a daily occurrence? What sort of drinks does it include - cocktails/wine or just beer and soda? How long does it run for? Is food included?

Thank you!!

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but I'm wondering what the drinks in the concierge lounge include? Is this a daily occurrence? What sort of drinks does it include - cocktails/wine or just beer and soda? How long does it run for? Is food included?

Thank you!!

Daily, from about 5pm to 8:30pm. Hot/cold snacks are included.

Drinks:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12

Plus soda.

Edited by clarea

Hi All,

Thank you!!

basic offerings. nothing frozen or too fancy. usually a white and red for wine, sometimes a sparkling or Rose as well. DH laws gets Jack and coke. sometimes there is even enough coke to taste in them...( the staff will treat you VERY well)

Drinks for suite passengers in the concierge loung are not the same as the Diamond Crown and Anchor lounge.

I am not sure which cocktails are available but the hours are almost all day.

Perhaps it varies by ship, but our experience has been that the drink selection has been identical in the Concierge and Diamond lounges.

What's the difference between the Diamond lounge and the Connoisseurs lounge?

The Diamond Lounge is open to Diamond and above C&A members, and smoking is not permitted.

The Connoisseur Club is open to all and is where people can go to smoke cigars inside the ship. Currently only on Voyager and Freedom class ships.

The Diamond Lounge is open to Diamond and above C&A members, and smoking is not permitted.

The Connoisseur Club is open to all and is where people can go to smoke cigars inside the ship. Currently only on Voyager and Freedom class ships.

Okay, I see. So suite passengers get free drinks in the CL?

Drinks for suite passengers in the concierge loung are not the same as the Diamond Crown and Anchor lounge.

I am not sure which cocktails are available but the hours are almost all day.

There is a matrix that specifies which drinks are offered in the Concierge Lounge as well as the Diamond Lounge…and it is the same for both.

The hours for serving drinks are the same for both lounges. These hours are adjusted depending on when dinner is served. It is standard for it to begin 1 hour before Early Seating and end at the start of Late Seating.

The one "unknown" situation right now the the new Suites Lounge on the Oasis. It will take a few sailings before those hours and policies are clearly understood.

I was fortunate enough to be in a suite on the Allure and Navigator and they were able to make a lot of different drinks. I got Long island Ice Teas both times. They didn't have frozen drinks or anything to complicated, like you couldn't get a mojito with the mint leaves. If it's just a bunch of alcohol mixed together, they should be able to do it. They also had a few bottles of wine, but nowhere near the selection of the regular bars.

Regarding food, they also had breakfast available in addition to the pre-dinner appetizers. It looked like some people used the appetizer bar for dinner sometimes. We preferred a sit down meal, but it was easy to keep going back for more.