Round the World Cruise Princess - Elite Benefits and OBC

By The Bay

I am in the early planning stages for an around the world cruise and have a query. If the cruise has one booking reference number, how are the Elite benefits awarded for, Internet minutes and Mini Bar setup. How are Stockholder and Military OBC allocated?:confused:

Is it once for the cruise or each time for the 4 sectors?:confused:

Thanks in advance for your replies.:)

The internet and bar set-up are for each segment. It is very possible that your history will show as one additional cruise but the on board captain circle person can adjust so you get a credit to your total for each segment.

The various OBC will only be one per booking number.

The internet and bar set-up are for each segment. It is very possible that your history will show as one additional cruise but the on board captain circle person can adjust so you get a credit to your total for each segment.

The various OBC will only be one per booking number.

Thanks for your reply.:)

• 2 weeks later...

If you book 4 segments-4 benefits, As one WC, 1 benefit. Get it straight PRIOR cruise. Hostess usually cannot change benefits, which will be substantial on this. .Check with several discount cruise agencies. Ask them for OBCs. One usually has the best perks.

• 2 months later...
If you book 4 segments-4 benefits, As one WC, 1 benefit. Get it straight PRIOR cruise. Hostess usually cannot change benefits, which will be substantial on this. .Check with several discount cruise agencies. Ask them for OBCs. One usually has the best perks.

Thanks but I am thick what if you book as one world cruise..

• 3 months later...
Thanks but I am thick what if you book as one world cruise..

We have booked the entire WC on Sea Princess, departing May 22nd. Our cruise history shows we get 4 credits for the number of cruises and 104 days added to the to number of days.

For benefits we get the mini bar top up and internet on each of the 4 segments.

You could also book it as individual segments with 4 confirmation numbers, but I suspect it is more costly. The 4 confirmations would get you the additional OBC for shares, military, etc.

• 1 month later...

On HAL - it is per cruise so even if 4 segments and you book the entire WC, you get one benefit. But it is usually more than benefits for a segment. Once did the math about booking each segment as a separate cruise and it was more expensive. I can easily pay for what I would have gained in benefits and had a lot of cash left over when booking as 1 cruise. But there are always segment specials as the cruise sailing date approaches.