Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

Hello ADPMOM. I love your pictures, they are wonderful! I have really enjoyed looking at the pictures you have taken. Is there anyway you might be available for the June 2nd sailing?

Hi alligirl! I posted the pictures on your very quiet roll call (it took a while to find it too, since the last post was in April :eek: :D )

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42989286&posted=1#post42989286

Thank you very much! Those are great pictures! And yes you got us; we were up front. :D You are right, the roll call was pretty much non existent. We booked late and for a while I didn't even think there was one. Hope you are having a wonderful time on your cruise. Thank you again!

• 1 month later...

Hi APDMOM!

Wow your pics are amazing! Would you by any chance be available for the August 16th sailing? My daughter will be on her anniversary cruise. Thanks for letting us all enjoy your pics!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hi APDMOM!

Wow your pics are amazing! Would you by any chance be available for the August 16th sailing? My daughter will be on her anniversary cruise. Thanks for letting us all enjoy your pics!

No problem. I have added it to my calendar. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi APDMOM!

Hi, kjeanne2001 :) I posted the pictures of today's sail away on the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43776745&posted=1#post43776745

Hope I captured your daughter.

Here is one with some fun editing...

85e94097-d7bc-4564-ac34-6568e1e1b025_zps96310ee6.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi again,

We'll be sailing on Dec 1st and Dec 6th on the Fascination. This will be our third attempt to get you to snap a pic(s) for our departure.

Last few times, we had FOG, darkness....etc... (not your fault!!:))

Anyway, if you can,

It would be appreciated!! :):)

Hi again,

We'll be sailing on Dec 1st and Dec 6th on the Fascination. This will be our third attempt to get you to snap a pic(s) for our departure.

Anyway, if you can,

I put you on the schedule for the 1st. Hopefully it works out this time :)

We will be in Port Canaveral on the 6th... preparing to embark on our next adventure :D

I was sick in cabin when we sailed Oct 11, but we are going again Jan 17. Where do you stand to take pics? Are you able to get sort of close ups?

Unfortunately, I have a work engagement that evening. Will not be able to make it. :) Another reason to book another cruise...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi again,

Anyway, if you can,

Hi jwjax! I posted your pictures on the roll call for Dec1st. Enjoy the second leg of your back to back!

• 2 weeks later...
My husband and I and his parents will be cruising the Fascination on 12/15 I know its a way away but would love for you to be able to get some pics of us at sail away!

Hi linzlovestocruise,

We were able to take some pictures on Monday. Unfortunately, I am very busy right now, and trying to complete my review of FOS before I forget everything :D It will be a little over a week before I post your pictures. Hope your cruise was great!

Hi jwjax! I posted your pictures on the roll call for Dec1st. Enjoy the second leg of your back to back!

Thanks....I saw them, but forgot to reply to you and thank you for your time to take the photos. Let's see, out of 4 times (fog, night time, rain etc..) that we have asked, finally one time you were able to take the pics....again thanks. :):)

I think it is awesome that you do this! I think if I lived so near a ship I would be on it every couple of months if I could! Any chance you can snap me on May 9th, 2015? I know it's a long, long, long, long (and a bunch more longs is how I feel) way off, but that would be great to add to my picture collection I am sure I will have.

We live in Jacksonville and when we go out on Carnival, our son likes to take the fishing boat to the jettys for Ship pics. I also cross the Dames Point Bridge at 6:30am on work days and watch her come into port. Needless to say sometimes it is waiting by the bridge because it only has 4' clearance at low tide.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi linzlovestocruise,

We were able to take some pictures on Monday. Unfortunately, I am very busy right now, and trying to complete my review of FOS before I forget everything :D It will be a little over a week before I post your pictures. Hope your cruise was great!

The pics are on the roll call :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045437&page=5

Thanks....I saw them, but forgot to reply to you and thank you for your time to take the photos. Let's see, out of 4 times (fog, night time, rain etc..) that we have asked, finally one time you were able to take the pics....again thanks. :):)

You are welcome! Hope you had a great time :)

I think it is awesome that you do this! I think if I lived so near a ship I would be on it every couple of months if I could! Any chance you can snap me on May 9th, 2015? I know it's a long, long, long, long (and a bunch more longs is how I feel) way off, but that would be great to add to my picture collection I am sure I will have.

Hi Princess_K, I have added you to my calendar. Enjoy planning! :) I know it feels long... We have even a month more than you to wait, but spending time on cruise critic certainly helps!

We live in Jacksonville and when we go out on Carnival, our son likes to take the fishing boat to the jettys for Ship pics. I also cross the Dames Point Bridge at 6:30am on work days and watch her come into port. Needless to say sometimes it is waiting by the bridge because it only has 4' clearance at low tide.

It makes my day to see it on the way to/from work also! :) I have the perfect view of the port when I drive home on 295...

Hi Princess_K, I have added you to my calendar. Enjoy planning! :) I know it feels long... We have even a month more than you to wait, but spending time on cruise critic certainly helps!

It does feel long! I can't stay off of cruise critic... I'm certainly something like an addict... since I paid my deposit I can't concentrate on anything but cruising!

Carnival Fantasy January 2010

Carnival Conquest 2011

Carnival Fascination 2015

You're awesome! I'm sailing on the Fascination on February 14th, since it's a Valentine's Saturday, I know you might be busy, but I'm sure our roll call would appreciate a picture :)

You're awesome! I'm sailing on the Fascination on February 14th, since it's a Valentine's Saturday, I know you might be busy, but I'm sure our roll call would appreciate a picture :)

Watching a cruise ship sail off sounds like a great Valentine's date :D I have added you to my schedule.

• 1 month later...

Hi sahm2alexis, I posted your pictures on your roll call. Hope you had a great cruise!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45686861&posted=1#post45686861