Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

drinking in the south Carolina vibe!

watched the busch race, yea that's still what I call it today and we'll hit jax in tiem to see the the Daytona five hunnert tomorrow! :)

Hi, cruise_mojo! Welcome back from your cruise! I posted the pictures in your roll call.

Do you know why the ship is so late today? It still has not left port...

Hi, cruise_mojo! Welcome back from your cruise! I posted the pictures in your roll call.

Do you know why the ship is so late today? It still has not left port...

Just talked to my inlaws on the ship and they said something mechanical but didn't know what. I'd like to know also.

We're on board. Captain has let us know mechanics are working on the boiler. No hot water. Should leave by 9 pm. Still having a good time! :)

Great! Thanks for letting us know. I was scheduled to take sailaway pictures in Mayport, but that will unfortunately not happen this time. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Captain just announced that repairs are almost complete and we may expect to sail at 9:45 p.m. Hope the water will heat up soon enough for a shower in the morning. :) Not sure if it's connected, but the ship seems quite cool to us. It's ok, we're on a ship!:)

Captain just announced that repairs are almost complete and we may expect to sail at 9:45 p.m. Hope the water will heat up soon enough for a shower in the morning. :) Not sure if it's connected, but the ship seems quite cool to us. It's ok, we're on a ship!:)

You have the right attitude ;) I know you will enjoy the cruise! If you sit on the aft area outside the lido café, think of us poor workerbees who can't be on the ship. It is my favorite spot on Fascination!

Checked the water, it's very slightly warm. No showers tonight! The galley will probably working all night just washing dishes. Laundry work, too.:eek:

It is a neat view sailing out after dark from Jacksonville. :)

It's pretty chilly outside, to me. Hopefully, it will warm up in our cabin.

on Monday we didn't have water in sink faucet in our room but the toilet was OK

but the ship was kind of cool inside all week, got blew out of half moon and hit Freeport on Friday, for a short 7 am 1pm turnaround, saw the ecstasy there

the departure morning, the ship was getting colder inside as the morning went along, I just thought it was the cool outside air filtering in as peeps debarked

hmmm, seems like more to it though!

we had a nice cruise anyway, comedy was good, we passed on divas and Motown the only two stage shows, the rest was Hasbro, newlyweds and some other stuff

some days bingo was in putting on the ritz instead of palace, maybe our cruise was a bit light on guests, when we up anchored, they came out with the alternate program really fast for the new sea day, BUT in the past we'd sometimes seen our vip drink coupon be allowed at the pool bar or any bar.....

because we lost the last sea day brunch because of the itinerary change

our platinum party was kid of small, I thought and we didn't have a huge amount of diamond and + we had sushi, bbq sliders, and I think a Mexican type rice ball for apps, way better drinks on the trays to start with than the usual punch:)

Plenty of hot water and ship is much warmer. Must have been cooler onboard because of boiler problem. So, all fixed. Diamond's Party tonight with captain. Ocean is too quiet. :)

Glad it all worked out! I am sitting on my recliner when I would much rather be on a balcony on the quiet ocean :D

...three more weeks until my next adventure...

Counting the days, leaving on the Fascination on 4/18. I am glad problems were resolved and you had a great time. Nothing is perfect, I don't get upset and try to enjoy as much as I can even though problems may arise. Problems can happen with my car and I will not have the water to enjoy!:D