Help.. Parking Port Canaveral 2???

Rainbowfalls

Hello all,

I was booking my parking for my jan 2016 cruise and we always go with parking port Canaveral (was the Radisson parking) well I go to book and it says it's full to try Port Canaveral Parking 2.

I am a bit concerned cause I have never been to the second lot so I had some questions for anyone who has.

Do we still have to go to lot one across from the Radisson to check in?

What hotel is the second lot attached to and is it secure?

When we get picked up do we get picked up directly from the second lot or do we have to be shuttled to the first lot?

Same with a return do we have to mention we are in the second lot ahead of time or just have to wait for first lotters to get dropped off?

Overall I just wanted to know of anyone's experience with this new lot.

PCP2 is at the Four Points next to Ron Jon. Shouldn't take 5-10 minutes longer

Thank you!, at least now I can look up reviews for the hotel and info about their lot. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in customer service and I guess I keep calling around busy times cause I keep getting put on hold for 15minutes plus and transferred then disconnected.

• 2 weeks later...
It is a garage, you park on upper decks. No real security to speak of.

Thank you for the info :) I did confirm with the port Canaveral parking place and they did say it was a parking garage, the lady I spoke to said it was secure that they do have patrol for the garage. Not sure if that's true but least it sounded good lol.

As for the other questions just in case anyone else had the same issues/questions I did

You pay at the sheraton location not the main location across the radisson.

Pick up is from the sheraton location if that's where you are parked.

Pick up from the cruise and back is the same line as others going to the radisson. They will drop the people for the radisson off first then the sheraton since the radisson location is closer.

I guess we will give it a go and see what our experience is like. still kinda bummed we cant get the first location lol.

Thank you for the info :) I did confirm with the port Canaveral parking place and they did say it was a parking garage, the lady I spoke to said it was secure that they do have patrol for the garage. Not sure if that's true but least it sounded good lol.

As for the other questions just in case anyone else had the same issues/questions I did

You pay at the sheraton location not the main location across the radisson.

Pick up is from the sheraton location if that's where you are parked.

Pick up from the cruise and back is the same line as others going to the radisson. They will drop the people for the radisson off first then the sheraton since the radisson location is closer.

I guess we will give it a go and see what our experience is like. still kinda bummed we cant get the first location lol.

Are you looking only for parking or hotel and parking? The Radisson does have space available for park and cruise the night before your cruise.