Looking for some feedback on South Florida Shuttles. Anyone?

crazyboutdisney

• 1 year later...

I can recommend QLS out of Miami (Quality Limo Service). They've always been good to us. We often fly into Ft Lauderdale and cruise from Miami and they do transportation between the two. (We stay at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale and they pick us up on cruise day, then pick us up at Port of Miami and bring us back to FLL-Hollywood Airport) They're always on time and courteous. No problems at all.

I can recommend QLS out of Miami (Quality Limo Service). They've always been good to us. We often fly into Ft Lauderdale and cruise from Miami and they do transportation between the two. (We stay at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale and they pick us up on cruise day, then pick us up at Port of Miami and bring us back to FLL-Hollywood Airport) They're always on time and courteous. No problems at all.

I am cruising in April from Miami but a flight into Fort Lauderdale is more convenient for me. You are addressing my question here. Could you give me an idea on price of transfer, time it takes and a hotel you recommend in Fort Lauderdale? I have never been to that city so have no idea what to expect. Never been to Miami either--

Edited by Raven Beauty