b-Agile Stroller- Am I crazy?

iLikePostIts

We'll be cruising on Caribbean Princess in January. My 12 month old still fits in her Britax B-Safe car seat which snaps onto the B Agile stroller. Am I crazy considering bringing this stroller? Do I need to go buy an umbrella stroller?

I'm a frequent baby wearer so I doubt she'll spend much time in the stroller anyway, which is why I'd hate to buy another.

We will be flying Southwest, she will be in her car seat on the plane and we will gate check the stroller.

When DS was 10 months we cruised and took our infant car seat and the stroller it clicked into. Ours was a little smaller and folded umbrella style (Chicco Neuvo), but still is bigger than what we take now and what I think of as an umbrella stroller. I don't think you will have any problems with your B Agile around the ship or in ports, the only question is if it will fit into your cabin without having to be folded first, and if you care about this. DS doesn't sleep in strollers so this really wouldn't be a big deal for us, but I did contact the accessibility department (we sailed NCL but I am sure Princess has one) and they were able to tell me the width of cabin doors on our ship so I knew ahead of time that our stroller did actually fit.

I have seen a lot of posts from people who took BJ City Mini strollers on cruises, and I think they are pretty similar in size/shape to a B Agile?

• 1 month later...

We returned from our cruise and I'm here to report that our B-Agile didn't fit through the cabin door (Didn't expect it to with SadieN giving the width) but it stowed under the bed quite nicely. I was very glad to have brought it and we could keep the car seat attached and load it all up with stuff in the airports and during embarkation. Baby was content in the Kinderpack and I would much rather carry my baby and push my stuff in the stroller. It was also really helpful on excursions and LO got stroller naps on both beach days.

Thanks for your help!

We bring both our Baby Jogger City Mini (for in port) and a Chicco umbrella for my 2 kids, as well as a preschool size Kinderpack mesh carrier. I love my BJ, but it doesn't fit though the door. So for around the ship, we use the umbrella. I have 3 young kids, so I need a stroller on the ship for crowd control (middle one is special needs/runner). I got some stares for having my 5 year old in a stroller, but too bad for them...I can't keep up with a 3 year old (worn on my back), special 5 year old (in the stroller), and 7 year old by myself at the buffet without it.

Edited by luvsviola

• 1 month later...