Three nights in San Francisco

babs135

We will be staying three nights in SF in February 2018 (yes, I know I'm very early but I'm excited!) what are the Must Sees? Obviously Alcatraz is on the list, but what else would you recommend?

We will be staying three nights in SF in February 2018 (yes, I know I'm very early but I'm excited!) what are the Must Sees? Obviously Alcatraz is on the list, but what else would you recommend?

Fort Point is a personal favorite. It's a civil-war era fort (now a museum) underneath the GG bridge (that's why it has that extra arch on one end).

Just returned from staying 3 nights and we loved Alcatraz which we did in the morning and then walked around Pier 39 in the afternoon. Also did the night time HOHO bus tour. As well we rode the cable car to Lombard St area and walked up and down the crooked street. We also took the HOHO bus to the Golden Gate Bridge and then walked across and then took the bus on the other side to Sausalito where we walked around the stores and took the bus back over the bridge to Pier 39.

About a year ago this week, we picked up our daughter from her northern Calif. college and spent the week in Marin county with a few trips into SF. We did a day at the Legion of Honor museum, did the HOHO tour, and the Disney museum on a third day. During her fall break we spent time at the exploratorium and then walked to fisherman's wharf.